1.1. Job Description
Position: Business Development Manager, with various overseas (foreign) territories, based in Hanoi, Vietnam
Reports to: Sales manager, Tinhvan Outsourcing (TVO), Tinhvan Group
TVO, a division of Tinhvan Technologies JSC, have a small but growing outsourcing practice which focuses on overseas markets such as USA, Germany, UK, Australia and Japan.
Currently there is an additional position available for an experienced Business Development Manager, with experience selling technology outsourcing services to foreign markets. The successful applicant would then be given a territory based on various parts of the USA, or Europe depending on their previous experience.
Only applicants with fluent English or German should apply, as you will be working on prospects full time, either by phone, email or chat, based in the foreign territory you are allocated. Your successful track record will also be a deciding factor for this role.
Key Responsibility Areas
• Call key decision-making executives within targeted accounts within your allocated territory
• Identify technical requirements, buying influences, pain points and project scope for potential projects or outsourcing assignments.
• Track interactions with prospects and customers in CRM system on a daily basis
• Be able to provide accurate updates to the sales manager.
• Interact regularly with Marketing team to develop new ways to approach target markets.
• Be able to ensure that Business Requirement Statement is accurate. Help the client achieve this.
• Produce winning written proposals with some help from the delivery team.
Knowledge and Skills
• Member of relevant industry bodies.
• Minimum of 3 years of lead product development, implementation and sales experience.
• Strong initiator and motivator skills.
• Excellent analytical/consulting skills.
• Ability to deliver on forecasted and expected results.
• A relevant bachelor’s degree (higher levels of education expected)
1.2. Yearly Package: Up to 28,000 USD / Year (Uncapped Commision)
Gross Salary: Up to 1500 USD/month = 18,000 USD/Year, depending on experience and proven previous results.
Bonus: 2% x 500,000 USD Quota = 10,000 USD/Year uncapped on your revenue.
This condition is locked in for 2 consecutive years. 2-year employment contract is to be signed.
Stock Options: Stock options, including but not limited to stock awarded, prioritized stocks, will be reviewed by TVO Managing Director and Tinhvan Group Board of Directors after two-year duty with TVO.
Interested candidates please send English CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Application should indicate clearly contact number and address, qualifications and working experience, picture sized 4x6cm; Copies of certificates.
Direct submission at:
Tinhvan Technologies Joint Stock Company
Addr: 8th Fl., Sport Hotel, Hacinco Student Village, Thanh Xuan Dist., Hanoi
Tel: 628 52502 Ext. 34 (Mrs. Phượng)